Whether you are staying home for this spring break or traveling with kids, we have ideas for you.
Staying home this spring break:
1. Spend the day at a local museum.
2. Dress up in costume or stay in your jammies movie day.
3. Be a tourist in your own city; do something touristy you’ve never done before.
4. Have a backyard campout.
A get away family spring break
Here are a few ideas for a last minute vacation plan:
1. Go camping for real. During the spring nature is coming back to life and the camp grounds are less crowded.
2. Visit your favorite baseball team at spring training. Watch some games in a relaxed, lower cost fashion.
3. Hit the beach. Some Florida beaches like Panama City and Clearwater have banned on alcohol on the beach during March to cater to family travel with kids.
4. Get a tan just on your face while spring skiing. Tired of beaches, hit the slopes for skiing or snowboarding. Lessons for the little ones gives parents some needed time off.
Make sure you have your RideSafer travel car seat ready before boarding the plane or hitting the road.